For our very first #SheSoDope Spotlight we would like to highlight Mrs. Tivona Vogt, owner of Need Nalia? located in Columbia, South Carolina. Although Need Nalia?’s headquarters are located in Columbia, South Carolina they have a footprint throughout the United States providing Greek Gear online. Let us get to know Tivona Vogt!
1. How long have you been in business?
I have been a Full Time Entrepreneur since 2016 as the Owner of Need Nalia?
2. What is your target audience?
3. What made you get into this business?
Need Nalia? was my sister’s business & after her untimely passing in 2014, I decided to keep her dream alive by continuing to grow Need Nalia? into a top Greek paraphernalia business
4. What advice would you give to someone thinking about starting their own business?
If you are passionate it, DO IT! It will not always be easy, but it will always be worth it.
5. If you had to recommend your favorite product or service that your business offers, which would it be?
Our Private In-Store Shopping Events. These events give our customers a chance to have an intimate shopping experience with us and also fellow with their Sorority Sisters and/or Frat Brothers.
Visit www.neednalia.com for all of your greek paraphernalia and custom item needs! Follow @need_nalia on social media and support Tivona Vogt, our #SheSoDope Spotlight!